There are ten basic stems you can take to help achieve your goals when buying a home:
- Select a buyer’s agent to represent your interests.
- Begin your search for a new home before your existing home is under contract.
- Discuss your needs. Make sure your agent fully understands what type of home will best suit you.
- Learn all you can about the neighborhood you would like to live in.
- Become pre-approved with a mortgage lender, as this will make you a more attractive buyer when making an offer.
- Make an offer by submitting your contract through your Pinon Real Estate Group agent to the seller for review.
- Finalize an official contract with your Pinon Real Estate Group agent. Submit earnest money as required.
- Secure mortgage commitment.
- Make preliminary moving plans with regard to utilities, insurance policies, etc.
- Final inspection and closing.